Have you wondered if freedom from what you struggle with is real? If you see yourself as the helpless victim of the enemy and his schemes, you will live like his victim and be in bondage to his lies. But if you see yourself as the dearly loved and accepted child of God you will live like a child of God.
Type in whatever you are struggling with below and see if it is something you can really be free from.
Relationship with Christ gives us victory! Are you walking closely with Christ? Is there a distance? Do you desire to become closer to Him?
• Admit your need (“I am a sinner. I have done wrong things in my life. I haven’t been perfect Lord”).
• Be willing to turn away from your sins / wrong-doing (Repent).
• Believe that Jesus died for you on the cross & has risen from the grave.
• Through prayer, ask Jesus Christ to come in and be the center of your life (invite Him into your heart).
• Receive Him as Savior and Lord. God loves you!
Remember that He is our victory. When we sin, we must come back to the place of repentance and draw closer to Him. Read His Word, fellowship with other believers, serve in His name, and continue to build on the foundation of the Gospel message that brings life to each of us.
God’s Word says, “The message is very close at hand; it is on your lips and in your heart.” And that message is the very message about faith that we preach: If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. Romans 10:8-10 (NLT Bible)
If you have accepted Christ today, through His Word noted above, we would love to hear from you! We would love to follow up with you and pray for you. Contact us here.